Sunday, November 13, 2005

Axe of the Deep Woods


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Axe of the Deep Woods dude...

Anonymous said...

with lifesteal....

Anonymous said...

I have this axe on my hunter and some crappy blue axe on the off hand but I will tell you that when I am stuck in a position where my ranged is useless, this is a GREAT weapon to have for melee... I love it. :) sometimes I just prefer to go melee when fighting mobs just because this axe can do more damage than my epic bow....

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong here, a good melee weapon, fits hunters and many classes. As long it doesnt have any "+ dmg/heal" effects dince a hunter dont need them els than for healing hes pet (and have we ever seen that in a fight??)

Anonymous said...

The picture is obviously either fake or edited. Look at the tooltip, after you equip a BOE it no longer says Bind on Equip, it says Soulbound. Fake fake fake fake fake.

Anonymous said...

Hes not looking at his own gear he is inspecting. And that means it will say "binds on pickup" or "binds on equip"

Anonymous said...

Hunters... Ranged: Higher DPS, Farther away from something killing you, ability to lay trap/feign on agro easily. Melee: Lower DPS, right next do doom, upon recieving agro(which you probably wont) you are dead quicker.
Now ocassionally you will have to be in melee range and ya this would help at that point better then a BSH... but considering you should be spending 95% of your days outside melee. Those weapons are so better suited, and you in fact gimp yourself wearing something like this. However gratz to who got it... as a hunter.

Anonymous said...

DUDES, Whats the fucking point?
A hunter with thoose weapons is just patethic. It only shows you need to l2p.

Yes, i'm a hunter self.