If you don't think these items belong on a hunter, then you obviously don't play a hunter. Stick to playing your class please.
Thursday, October 27, 2005
Halberd of Smiting
17 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Not that bad, actually. I'm a rogue and I won a cash roll on this the other day. If you're in a raid that farms MC and runs BWL regularly, the ZG weapons aren't likely to be anything but vendor food.
You caught me. I'm a hunter in a raiding guild and I got this in a ZG raid. I rolled to have a shiny new toy, since most to all of our tanks have purples already.
If it would have a +crit or at least a+attack power i would understand maybe that hunter takes it but it has only a chance on hit..... why the hell does hunter use this? if a hunter goes melee it can bury him/herself.
I got one of these in a ZG run, all of our warriors already had better from BWL / MC. Hell, priests were rolling with me for this weapon.
I ended up slapping a demonslayer enchant on it and using it for my epic quest. You'll be amazed at what this weapon can do aganist the burning steeps and ungoro demons.
17 comments:
Not that bad, actually. I'm a rogue and I won a cash roll on this the other day. If you're in a raid that farms MC and runs BWL regularly, the ZG weapons aren't likely to be anything but vendor food.
You caught me. I'm a hunter in a raiding guild and I got this in a ZG raid. I rolled to have a shiny new toy, since most to all of our tanks have purples already.
That looks like a REAL orc to me with blonde hair
halloween costume.....
this hunter is seriously ftw
If it would have a +crit or at least a+attack power i would understand maybe that hunter takes it but it has only a chance on hit..... why the hell does hunter use this? if a hunter goes melee it can bury him/herself.
It's called wing clip. It causes weapons to proc. It is instant. It is usable as many times as you like. And with this weapon it owns faces.
NO it DOESN'T own faces and YES hunter melee is a joke even when survival spec.
this one is fake, it should say "soulbound", but it just has bop in the description
Not if they're being inspecting them
We've given this to two hunters already, since all our warriors already had OEB or better.
im getting one myself for fun in a while becoz no-one wants it otherwise it gets dissed :)
I have one.
Hunter weapon.
Got this one one day in ZG. Tanks and pallies in group said no need and I won it in the raidroll. Use it for fun duells sometimes. ^^
i just want to know... how it is still set as Bind on Pickup if it is "equipped" to the hunter? photo shop FTW?
how is this Bind on Pickup still if it is "equiped" on the hunter? Photo Shop FTW?
I got one of these in a ZG run, all of our warriors already had better from BWL / MC. Hell, priests were rolling with me for this weapon.
I ended up slapping a demonslayer enchant on it and using it for my epic quest. You'll be amazed at what this weapon can do aganist the burning steeps and ungoro demons.
Post a Comment