Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Jeweled Amulet of Cainwyn


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I KNOW THIS GUY HE PLAYS ON MY SERVER AND IN MY GUILD AND LIKE LOL IT WAS ASSIGNED TO HIM BY ACCIDENT THROUGH MASTERLOOTER LOL"

weird how every 2nd comment is like that. but yeah. in this case.. nice way to pass on 1k gold that he couldve made at the AH with it.

Anonymous said...

How come the item isn't soulbound even though its equipped? :o I say fake ;_;

Anonymous said...

TBH, yes, this would be more useful to a cloth wearer, but it is also useful for a Hunter (they use mana too, remember).

nickycakes said...

cause its an inspect screen?

Anonymous said...

I have had this thing dropped with a priest and a hunter got it and equiped.. happend in Zenedar Europe...

Anonymous said...

Spirit isn't very useful for a Hunter as Mana regen takes 5 seconds to reactivate after casting a spell.
Now, I have played a few levels of Hunter and in my experience I was constantly spamming attacks.
Much too often to actually regenerate any mana during a fight.

Anonymous said...

those items are not foe hunters!!!!

Anonymous said...

its fake u can see the cut and paste job

Anonymous said...

Eh, that item is crap anyway so I don't care if warriors want it to get faster weapon skills over any mana using class.